After checking out my press and appearances, go back to the home page for more info on my writing and other work.
- VOCM Morning Show (25/08/2021): On proposed cuts to healthcare in NL and the role of technology.
- 1/200 (11/08/2021): On independent media, the political economy of tech, and utopian futures.
- This Machine Kills (22/07/2021): A wide-ranging conversation on tech media, the politics of Bitcoin, Tesla, and much more.
- The Bottlemen (16/06/2021): On Newfoundland and Labrador politics and the Greene report
- Digital Void (19/04/2021): On tech criticism and labor in the gig economy
- Harbinger Society (24/03/2021): On Newfoundland and Labrador and its Covid election
- The Bottlemen (20/03/2021): On Canada’s telecom oligopoly and why it should be nationalized
- Eat the Rich (10/03/2021): On how Jeff Bezos became the richest man in the world by building a monopoly and absuing workers
- 49th Parahell (05/02/2021): On Jeff Bezos, Amazon’s worker exploitation, Prop 22, and the GameStop-wallstreetbets saga
- Champagne Sharks (01/02/2021): On the problems with digital nomadism, tech utopianism, and their libertarian histories
- New Left Radio (05/01/2021): On the problems with billionaires’ visions for life in space
- Androids and Assets (21/11/2020): On the issues of tech utopianism on the left and the need for what the hosts called “Partially Automated Comfort Communism”
- Unpacking the News (15/09/2020): Brief appearance to promote Harbinger Media Network
- The Rob Rousseau Show (22/07/2021): Interview about billionaires in space and why space should be for the people
- Democracy Now! (22/07/2021): Interview about Jeff Bezos’ trip to space and the private space industry
- Metaviews (13/05/2021): Interview about left-wing tech policy
- Al Jazeera English (27/02/2021): Interview about Australia’s news media bargaining code
- Het Nieuwe Instituut (17/09/2020): Interview about nationalizing Amazon (begins 28:30)
- The Rational National (01/05/2020): Interview about the problems with Canada’s public broadcaster and how they might be fixed
- The Chris Oldcorn Show (29/04/2020): Interview about automobiles and public transit
- CGTN America (22/04/2020): News segment about Amazon’s growth during the pandemic
- Dense Discovery (26/05/2021): Five recommendations to help inspire critical thinking about tech
- blob blob (15/11/2020): A curated list of articles, podcasts, and videos to think about better futures for the working class
- Arbejderen (29/10/2020): A commentary on an article I wrote about climate change [Danish]
- The Telegraph (22/07/2019): Quoted on the use of 5G in cities
- Humber News (26/06/2019): Quoted on the problems with Uber in Toronto | 26/06/2019
- OZY (27/01/2019): Quoted on the gig work of scooter chargers
- Vox (08/10/2018): Quoted on tipping by Uber and Lyft riders
- Vox (01/10/2018): Quoted on the problems with the gig economy
- Forbes Africa (22/03/2018): Quoted on the issues with autonomous vehicles with a focus on Africa